Have you ever found yourself sifting through a binder, box, or notecard holder full of random recipes; all of which seem to be a different look and size? Let us help with that! We're proud to offer you a way to clean up those recipes, keep them all in one place, and make them absolutely beautiful in the process! A recipe book in stylized calligraphy is an awesome heirloom gift that can be used for years to come.
*This version of the recipe will be calligraphed on a 5"x7" heavy cardstock card. The front of the card will contain your recipe title and ingredients list while the back of the card will contain the preparation instructions and the preheat/bake times.*
Here's how ordering a recipe works:
1. Add the product from this page to your cart with the options to the right completed and go through the checkout process. Once you've purchased the recipe, you will receive an order number via email.
2. Once you've gotten your order number (should be within about 10 minutes), return to the "Recipes" page via the link in the email you'll be sent (or just click here for the recipe page), scroll to the bottom, and fill out the required fields in the text boxes at the bottom of that page . Make sure that all fields have the correct info in them (spelled correctly as well) as that's what we'll use when calligraphing your recipe.
3. Click "Submit." Once you submit the info, we'll receive it, match your order number up with your info, and get the calligrapher working on your recipe right away!
4. You will receive an email once your recipe has been shipped/mailed to the address you listed at checkout. Should your recipe take longer than 1-5 business days to complete for any reason, we'll reach out to you and let you know. We don't want you to feel out of touch or left in the dark! If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us anytime at email@example.com
*Need some help with the options to the right? We got you covered!*
- INK COLOR: This option will allow you to choose which color ink you want the calligraphy on your item to be calligraphed in. The inks we use are of good quality and dry efficiently. However, they are NOT waterproof. By the way, if you're unsure what "sepia" is, it is simply a golden-brownish ink with a slight coppery tint to it. It just provides a more vintage look!
- SCRIPT STYLE: This option lets you choose the type of calligraphy your item will have. While we are adding more scripts as much as possible, our calligraphers specialize in three very attractive scripts at the moment that we feel fit the theme of our items very well. Stay tuned for more designs and scripts in the future! *The photo above depicts the "Tails and Curves" script.*
- PAPER COLOR: This option will allow you to choose what color paper your item is calligraphed on. We offer a few different shades of paper to make sure that your item looks as good as it possibly can! All of our paper is heavier cardstock for added durability.
- PROOFREADING: We do offer a proofreading service for basic grammatical, spelling, and syntax errors within your item. However, we know there may be some inside jokes and things of that nature that you may want to be left "as-is." In that case, simply opt-out of proofreading by selecting the "No" option in the drop-down menu.
- BORDER TYPE: We've come up with a few border designs to help your recipes look good as they sit in your beloved collection. Choose the look you want and
Recipe Card (5"x7")
Due to the custom nature of Penned Down's products, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final. HOWEVER, should your item be lost in transit or be incorrect in some way, we will absolutely make it right and send you another one! We'll do whatever we can to make it right.
Penned Down is committed to ship all products in protective packaging appropriate to their size and weight. Due to the variety of products Penned Down offers, there are several different methods we use to ensure that your calligraphed art pieces are sent to you safely with the best chance of arriving undamaged.
It should be noted that APO/FPO (military) addresses are still considered U.S. mail as far as postage is concerned. If mailing to a military address stateside or overseas, all mail is still sent to the appropriate military base via domestic delivery first. Any mail headed overseas is then sent via military transport according to their APO/FPO designation.